XtraSure Tyre Damage Guarantee
With every purchase of premium and mid tier Passenger or SUV tyres at any AutoXpress fitment centres in Kenya, one automatically qualifies for an XtraSure Tyre Damage Guarantee (XS TDG). This Guarantee protects you, the owner of the vehicle, from paying for any repairs or replacement of tyres damaged by road hazards ,including but not limited to rocks, broken glass, nails, kerbs and potholes. In case of replacement, you receive a credit for what you have not used when replacing the tyre.
- The cover is not transferable to any other vehicle or person.
- The XS TDG entitles you to a maximum of I tyre replacement or 3 repairs per covered tyre provided that any repairs are carried out an AutoXpress Centre only
- The XS TDG covers the cost of fitting, but does not cover the cost of wheel balancing or wheel alignment
- The sum covered is limited to KES 50,000 including VAT per covered tyre, irrespective of the purchase price of the covered tyre and shall not be paid in cash. It will constitute a credit towards the purchase of a new tyre from AutoXpress Limited
- The remaining tread depth will be measured at 3 points on the tyre and the credit will be based on the lowest measurement taken. (The left, centre & right hand side of the tread area)
- The XS TDG Guarantee applies to the price of tyres indicated on the purchase invoice, not on the prevailing price of the tyres
- While AutoXpress will make every possible effort to locate an exact replacement, if it is not possible for any reason, e.g., the tyre is obsolete, or the pattern has been superseded by a newer pattern or is simply out of stock, AutoXpress reserves the right to offer an alternative of equivalent value to the initial tyre purchased. In the event the customer would prefer an alternative brand, and it is available and more expensive than the one originally purchased, he or she would be required to pay the difference in price
- The damaged tyre will remain the property of AutoXpress.
- At the discretion of AutoXpress, tyres which they deem to be damaged by criminal or malicious action, vandalism, improper use, fire, theft, used in a competitive sport, road accidents, repaired by another garage, mechanical defects of the vehicle and driving on incorrect pressure or are specifically excluded from cover under this guarantee
- AutoXpress reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time with immediate effect by placing the amended terms and conditions on its website (www.auto-xpress.com)
- XSTDG is only available at AutoXpress Fitment Centres in Kenya and Rwanda. It is not yet available in Uganda and Tanzania
- The XSTDG is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and does not cover consequential loss or damage
- The customer’s statutory rights are not affected by the terms of this guarantee